LocalBitcoins Debuts Bitcoin Billing as First Merchant Feature
LocalBitcoins has added a new section to its website where users can send and anage invoices, allowing them to receive customer payments in bitcoin.
The offering marks the peer-to-peer platform first merchant-specific product, and follows a period of heavy demand, according to founder and CEO Jeremias Kangas.
Kangas framed the tool as a basic offering that would nonetheless prove effective at meeting the needs of merchants today before expanding to include additional functionality later.
How Billing Works
Like many of the peer-to-peer platform offerings, its new merchant tools have a minimalist design that favors ease of use over functionality.
Likewise our localbitcoin script offers you advanced security measures.
Users can issue invoices in any currency, and the amount included will convert to BTC at the current exchange rate.
when opened by the recipient.
- NFT Marketplace Software Development- A Next-Gen for Buy & Sell NFT Tokens Efficiently
- NFT Token Development Compay - To Create Non-Fungible Tokens On Various Platforms
- A Complete Guide to Launch a Cryptocurreny Exchange Platform like Coinbase
- Trustswap Clone Script - To Create a DeFi Exchange or Protocol like TrustSwap on Ethereum Blockchain
- CyberFi : A New Generation Automated DeFi Platform- A Beginners Guide