LocalBitcoins Debuts Bitcoin Billing as First Merchant Feature
LocalBitcoins has added a new section to its website where users can send and anage invoices, allowing them to receive customer payments in bitcoin.
The offering marks the peer-to-peer platform first merchant-specific product, and follows a period of heavy demand, according to founder and CEO Jeremias Kangas.
Kangas framed the tool as a basic offering that would nonetheless prove effective at meeting the needs of merchants today before expanding to include additional functionality later.
How Billing Works
Like many of the peer-to-peer platform offerings, its new merchant tools have a minimalist design that favors ease of use over functionality.
Likewise our localbitcoin script offers you advanced security measures.
Users can issue invoices in any currency, and the amount included will convert to BTC at the current exchange rate.
when opened by the recipient.
- Cryptocurrency Exchange App Development Company
- How to Build Cryptocurrency MLM with Smart Contract Development?
- Bitcoin Escrow Script - To Start a Peer-to-Peer Exchange Website!
- 2020 is Red Carpet for Indian Cryptopreneurs - Start your Crypto Exchange now!!
- Cryptocurrency Trading is Allowed by Supreme Court in India
Follow us on Facebook
ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY SOLUTIONS
We assure you that all information received will always remain secured and 100% confidential.
Copyright © 2020 Coinjoker | All Rights Reserved.